« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 10/9/2018, 23:14     +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+25

:hmm.gif:

FABIOD83
view post Posted on 10/7/2019, 12:21     +1   -1

Complimenti ottimo lavoro....è quello che vorrei fare anch’io sulla mia edge! Come faccio per sapere se la cosa è fattibile? Posseggo una edge 2017 st Line

view post Posted on 10/7/2019, 14:06     +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+4,157

Prima di postare sul forum, rammento la necessità di fare "presentazione e firma" come da nostro regolamento; grazie 1000!

view post Posted on 10/7/2019, 16:15     +1   -1

0wner

Group:
Guru
Approvazione Utenti:
+463

CITAZIONE (FABIOD83 @ 10/7/2019, 13:21) 
Complimenti ottimo lavoro....è quello che vorrei fare anch’io sulla mia edge! Come faccio per sapere se la cosa è fattibile? Posseggo una edge 2017 st Line

Prima di tutto controlla se hai il connettore dei radar... al 99% è come su focus, quindi guarda sotto l'auto sia a destra che a sx tra telaio e paraurti.

view post Posted on 10/7/2019, 16:51     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+204

Dopo aver verificato che ci sia il connettore dei radar verifica che agli specchietti esterni arrivino i cavi del LED BLIS, però occhio che la piedinatura e/o colore dei cavi potrebbe essere differente !!!
L'ideale sarebbe verificare sullo schema elettrico dell'Edge...

view post Posted on 29/1/2020, 21:06     +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+3

Mi scuso per lo stile di scrittura - lo pubblico tramite il traduttore.
Ho una domanda sul processo di attivazione del radar BLIS: come farlo in Forscan? So come codificare il tuo VIN in SODR e SODL, ma ho una domanda per il resto. Il collega @fblasot dopo aver modificato la configurazione dell'opzione centrale su "03 - sconosciuto" nel programma Focccus, ha ancora bisogno di attivare qualcos'altro? Cosa è stato visualizzato sugli orologi e un suono di avviso è apparso da solo dopo questa attivazione? È ancora necessario impostare il modulo IPC? Chiedo aiuto perché sto fermo.

view post Posted on 29/1/2020, 21:17     +1   -1

0wner

Group:
Guru
Approvazione Utenti:
+463

Hi Silasty, the IPC has both BLIS and CTA enabled by default, and for that reason there no need to edit its asbuilt configuration.

Can you see BLIS and CTA settings in the IPC? Set 03 in CCC, as said by Fblasot is enough to display both.
Do you have any DTC error?

What's your problem exactly?

view post Posted on 29/1/2020, 21:31     +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+3

Ok, english will be easier. So, my problem is, that I bought cable with interface - Viaken stn1170 for using Forscan. I've got whole installation on my car, I've added BLIS radars, mirrors, etc. Wiring is fully compatible, I've got everything what is needed, including main wiring, doors wiring, and connector under the car (on the right side) with 6 cables on it. Only thing that I need to know is, when I open the ForScan, and activate BLIS, and of course when I code my cars VIN into SODR and SODL, everything will be fine? I'll get BLIS and Cross Traffic? Why I'm asking? Because I compared those VIN in first post which is from Focus with BLIS & CTA and downloaded AsBulit from Ford. Then I downloaded mine stock AsBuilt and they are different in IPC sections in two places. Another one thing - our friend fblasot who made it, said that in Focccus must be written "03 - unknown". Im afraid of using Focccus because a couple of my friends made their cars vegetables... So, I've loaded mine and BLIS activated AsBulit data to Focccus working offline, and mine doesn't have such a option with number "03 - unknown" on dropdown menu. Instead of this I've got "01 - unknown". If I select this, You think that it will enable both BLIS and CTA? Thank for answer. :)

view post Posted on 29/1/2020, 21:40     +1   -1

0wner

Group:
Guru
Approvazione Utenti:
+463

if you are afraid (which is a good thing because focccus is outdated) of using focccus then use Forscan. Open the MAIN BCM Configuration (not asbuilt), and it will be exactly like using focccus).
You do not have to select 03 from the dropdown menu, you have to MANUALLY write 03, which result in an Unknown 'setting', which is correct, because focccus doesn't have that value mapped. It's very likely that when using forscan (which is still updated) the value 03 will correspond to something that the development team has mapped, which will be something like "BLIS and CTA Available"

Forget about the IPC, as i said, both options are enabled by default. We can still investigate that thing if for some strange reason they are not on your module, but before anything else, just go down to the car and set the CCC value to 03

view post Posted on 29/1/2020, 21:45     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+3

Ok, thanks! I'll try. I've got Forscan in extended full license. I'll let You know about progress :)

view post Posted on 2/2/2020, 14:45     +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+3

Hi. Just one question:
Now I'm making a preparations and some configuration before I connect Forscan and start programming. Cable and interface will come to me tomorrow. Only problem that I have is I can't find second boot loader (SBL) for my car (for my specific BCM - F1DT-14A073-EH). When I'm trying download from Ford SEO/DSFM site, it gives me an error "Error: File (F1DT-14A073-EH.zip) Not Found. Please click Return to Download another file". What's going on? Is that SBL is nessesary? Or maybe those pack from forscan forum (CalibrationFiles) is ok?

view post Posted on 2/2/2020, 16:03     +1   -1

0wner

Group:
Guru
Approvazione Utenti:
+463

yes it's necessary but Forscan will download it for you if it's missing

view post Posted on 2/2/2020, 16:22     +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+3

Are You sure? Sorry for questions, but before I start, I want to be sure. As I said, I cannot find that file for my BCM - F1DT-14A073-EH on official FORD website. So, from where Forscan will download it? Or maybe this default pack of calibrations downloaded from forscan forum will be ok... And the last thing - Are You sure that Forscan will let me to manualy write 03 value in the non asbuilt BCM Configuration? I must select the engineering mode? Tommorow I'll start my tests with car & forscan.

view post Posted on 2/2/2020, 16:25     +1   -1

0wner

Group:
Guru
Approvazione Utenti:
+463

Regarding the download, yes i'm 99% sure.

Forscan will not let you manually write 03 but i'm pretty sure that 03 is a mapped value. If it's not what you can do is export the OEM configuration, then edit to 01 or whatever forscan has mapped and export that configuration too, and then compare the two files to see what byte it changed. You can then manually set 03 in the file, load it in forscan and write. it

edit:
Anyway F1DT-14A073-EH it's not the bootloader. This is the P/N of your BCM. You are not looking for the right file.

view post Posted on 2/2/2020, 17:09     +1   -1

Group:
Approvazione Utenti:
+3

You're right - F1DT-14A073-EH is my BCM number. But where to find what is my bootloader name? That's a question :) Only thing that I know about configuring BLIS in Forscan is there should be 4 different options to choose: Not set, Without BLIS, BLIS with radar CAN LED, and last option is Unknown. As on the screenshot. But when I choose the last one, the number is 01. Not 03.

Attached Image: Options in Focccus

Options in Focccus

97 replies since 11/6/2018, 22:58   3780 views